TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hurry up mr Aaron, page-3

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    The MD is moving fast to ‘breath life’ at Cloncurry. The Ausmex team is pumping water (stock-feed quality) out of the Mining Licensed, Mt Freda Gold Mine pit. Driving tractors around to create water storage cells and pad preparing work for the installation of infrastructural buildings that are waiting transportation from their Cloncurry workshop yards. These will come via the Golden Mile access roads which are all complete, including to their Mining Licensed tenements at Evening Star and Canteen (as per announcement 24 June 2020).

Meanwhile, they’ve won the Accelerated Discovery Initiative from the South Australian Government for the Burra Project, as announced last week at the ’Copper to the World conference’ (with that vote of confidence, they may be able to keep Projects moving in tandem. After all, I know a few other companies who are very disappointed they didn't get it).

I don’t think the MD has much time to talk to anyone. Nor should we stop him from working hard on this busy schedule. I'm sure if you remain patient, we can all look forward to plenty of news flow over the coming months.
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 29/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.