TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

I was checking the legislation again. Boring, we all know it....

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    I was checking the legislation again. Boring, we all know it.

But just incase GDP have a heart beat and a conscience iv highlighted a word in the relevant procedures "deficient".

Recap ;

5 April 2017;Supplimentary assessment filed.(PB had announced, presumably on the advise of GDP, in December 2016 "all ground work completed" and was a matter of compiling the assessment. Will be filed Q1 and on filing again presumably on the advice of GDP that the final Suppliment was a 'true work of art' and 'comprehensively covered off everything'.)

18 April 2017; EIA managed to distribute Supplimentary assessment down the hall to NTEPA (Met the 14 day statutory timeline by one day)

11 May 2017; NTEPA advise TNG that the Supplimentary Assessment hadn't addressed the brief contained in its Terms of Reference and they need further matters to be addressed. (Questions served on TNG it would appear on the last day of the 21 day statutory window, although to be far we have never been told the precise date of service).

18 June 2017; today, 38 days after service of the further questions and we still wait.

The two exerpts annexed focus on the relevant part of the procedure, and iv highlighted the word "deficient". GDP Web site (presumably not deceptive and an acurate reflextion on their experience,expertise and reputation) says they are the go to boys for this process. Well GDP sort this shite out or an honourable company would add to their wedsite "and we were deficient when we took a hefty retainer and assumed responsiblity for the EIS for TNG!!

8a615c9a-303d-444e-84d7-81f88a587334.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.