AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi friends,Instead of looking at just the cycle 40 wavelength,...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

Instead of looking at just the cycle 40 wavelength, what happens if we take an overall look at POH with the benefit of a recombined cycle sum after isolating all the "noise" from the dominant cycles, instead of just looking at one cycle of 40 wavelength?

The general theory is that if our cycle sum possesses characteristics,particularly the turning points, which are closely correlated to the actual turning points of the price bars, then the cycle sum is applicable. Following this, we will be able to continue to use the same algorithmn to project the near term turning points, or turning point of the cycle to project the turning point of price as they are very well correlated.

At the same time, following Hurst principles of the curvilinear equidistant envelope encompassing price, we are able to see the near future projection of the price envelope which will act as the targets. Please see the chart below.

I have marked the projected turning point of the cycle sum where it is clear that after a general uptrend movement from now till end of november ( of course there are dips along the way which are not shown and profit taking, but we are concerned with the overall general trend )- the refined actual date will become clearer as we get closer to the projected date, as I will have to refine that turning point projection as we have more data input, as the days progress in time.

We will follow the turning points and the price projections ( targets ) as we go monitor the trade, and I will try to post updates if there is interest and if you find it to be useful.

Be properly positioned always in your trade:)

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.137K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 104358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25645581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.