SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

funny you guys talking about anp on this threadi only mentioned...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    funny you guys talking about anp on this thread
    i only mentioned on the ssc thread last week that i sold out of my majority shareholdings in anp at .008 cnts to enter into ssc - surely at this present time many would be spitting chips that they made such a move as i did not so long ago- but the fact remains that i am quietly confident that in the medium-longer term, my decision to exit a majority shareholding in anp for a sizeable holding in ssc will pay dividends -

i still like the anp story, but at these prices and imminent company makers around the corner, its just too much of an oipporutniy to enter into ssc than to sit on the sidelines hoping a biotech will come the goods in clinical trials -

the personnel and cash has been arranged not so long ago- so to has additional projects and exploration work to help us enter into a growth period. More than likely than many more projects in europe will come aboard in the not too distant future at depressed prices- ideal time to launch the growth phase of sultan corporation and im proudly sitting on the sidelines accumulating at the peril of those unloading for whatever reason -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.