EIQ 0.00% 10.5¢ echoiq limited

HWH Discussion

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    This thread is being created to spark factual, logical & healthy discussion about Houston We Have.For those of you unaware of this company, their company statement sourced from their website is as follows: "Houston We Have uses patented augmented intelligence software, data science, and commercial insight to help organisations make better decisions, at speed and without bias."

LTH here, i have been holding & studying this company for a while now, it was brought public to the ASX in mid 2010, back then (share code previously know as VRI or Veriluma), the share price was valued @ $2. This valuation however, was short lived, due to the valuation being based off potential and potential only. No product, no purchase orders, no revenue, yet a valuation of $2? Well that seems interesting does it not? This valuation has since fluctuated a lot, the last time it was in the $ figures was 2016. Since then it remained around the 4c-12c range, again fluctuating a lot, recently however, very steady from 10-12c.

As i write this post, it is currently at a SP of .125c with a MC of $46.61m.
    For you to get even more of an understanding on this company that i believe is very much so, flying under the radar, i have left some notable pointers about the company are below:

- HWH is well positioned financially with $3.8m in hand
    - They are achieving revenue.. (huge tick of approval)
    - Recently (July 15th) achieved an acquisition of 100% of Echo IQ (which has given HWH access to NEDA database, further strengthening the companies' goals & positions in achieving them)
    - HWH has been selected for 2 innovative projects in England's lucrative venture economy
    - AI is set to grow exponentially from its current valuation, the AI industry market size is expected to be worth $266.92 billion by 2027. (Fortune Business Insights, 2020) - Artificial Intelligence Market to Reach USD 266.92 Billion (globenewswire.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally i think this company has huge potential, DYOR to see why my sentiment is as such. I think this share has a lot of potential and again, this thread is being created for discussion about HWH because i do not see any threads about this stock and i don't like the fact of that.

Fellow HC'ers, get chatting, get involved & keep it ON TOPIC ABOUT HWH.

DYOR & this is my opinion only, i am entitled to mine just as much as you are entitled to yours.

Kenchase.

Last edited by KenChase: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $27.7K 263.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 301746 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ 41945
Last updated 13.55pm 26/04/2024 ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.