AZL 4.17% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

HWK BLM Drilling

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hello all fellow investors. This is my first post on Hot Copper. I like so many others on this platform, spend many hours per week researching and fact checking the wealth of information available on any given position (in this case HWK); in an endeavor to maximize return and minimize potential losses.

A few days ago I took it upon myself to phone the Arizona Bureau of Land Management (001116024179282) with the sole purpose gaining insight into the outcome of the Public Comment Period that ended a few weeks prior.

The young lady that answered my call informed me that she had been tasked with sorting through all of the comments that had been sent through to the BLM by concerned parties both for and against the drilling of The Big Sandy Lithium mine in Arizona. The first question that I asked her was if there had been many individuals or entities that had opposed the project and her response was that "there was lots". As I am a substantial share holder in HWK, this initial response was reason for concern for the overall viability of my investment. However this initial concern was soon nullified when I asked her "How many comments were in opposition to the project"? Her reply was "roughly 100'. Many of whom are members of the local Hualapai Native American tribe and the number of comments in favor of the project was in the thousands; though she could not recall the exact number.

I have supplied the direct contact number to the BLM in the body of this post.... and invite any and all to call verify the any and all statements contained above or email the gentleman commissioned with approving further drilling directly at [email protected].

In my opinion, the only factor that has been a limiting factor in the market price of HWK is drilling approval and based on the information that I learned from the Arizona BLM, approval is a foregone conclusion. We only have to wait for the legal formalities to unfold!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $77.30K 3.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3689635 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 851048 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 2760478
Last updated 14.55pm 25/04/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.