AZL 2.27% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

Great work, I have rang on about 8 occasions 001119285051302,...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Great work, I have rang on about 8 occasions 001119285051302, BLM office at Kingman Arizona always seemed to get an answering machine. Haven't tried this week as I've had a significant death in the family last week.

Thank you for for your initiative and analysis it makes all the difference sometimes.

Months ago someone posted the Biden policy on BUILDING RESILIENT SUPPLY CHAINS, REVITALIZING AMERICAN MANUFACTURING, AND FOSTERING BROAD-BASED GROWTH

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/100-day-supply-chain-review-report.pdf

Basically, policy is to re Americanise supply of Semi conductors(Computer chips) and battery materials/manufacture within the context of fear of a trade or hot war with China, this is from a federal level. Well worth the read. The report directly says that negotiations with Natives, ranchers won't generally be done with Hawkstone but with the federal Govt, Dept. of Energy, even listed at one place Dept. of Defence, acting on Hawkstone's behalf(I nearly fell of the chair). The federal Govt has power to override State and local laws. Big Sandy is exactly the kind of asset that this policy was written for.

I believe that your analysis is correct, it is just a matter of time, great questioning too, I was only going to ask for the timeframe for an outcome. Thanks Hitman you live up to your name.

Just a side note, Afghan war is done, hurricane threat is over, the Dems have given the GOP till the 27th of September, to pass the Biden infrastructure package. Biden used his speech on wildfires and the Hurricane to talk about the infrastructure package.

Only 2 and a bit mins.

It is in the interest of the GOP to pass this package, only the haggling to do. Lithium/Battery materials are back in the spotlight folks. Also there is an announcement from Doug Pitts that drilling should commence in Q3 that is before the end of the month. There are credible reasons why we are heading north.

Thanks again Hitman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $98.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $4.726K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5383557 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1001484 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 870000
Last updated 11.03am 07/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.