AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

So much about the renewed (excuse the pun) attention to...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So much about the renewed (excuse the pun) attention to renewables has been the big political changes of late. The biggest obviously being the paradigm policy shift towards being pro renewables in the US since Bidens election.

Here in little old WA an amazing happening is occurring just now in the lead up to the State elections here. The Liberal government who has a new leader a young bloke called Zac Kirkup at the helm has just tried to out green the Labs, out Green the Greens nearly, he has said a Lib government were it to win the State election would have WA on all renewable electricity by 2030!!

Now I hope he has cut his telephone hotline to some of the Neanderthals in the National Coalition Government as this sort of talk by their standards is radical, treason almost!! Ha ha!

There are political games at play, Libs are heading for a belting as old Shut the gate Mc Gowan the sitting Lab Premier would beat Ali in his prime in a fight atm, he is so popular coming into this election.

But it shows young progressive leaders like Kirkup know where the future its, they know where the future votes are and to Kirkups merits he's having a go and trying to speed change.

Ironically Labor are sticking to the less alarmist transition from coal rhetoric which is understandable given the number of jobs and the unions interests in protecting these.

Still the writing is on the wall for coal and the voters are voting with their wallets, Austrlalia has the highest uptake of home solar anywhere in the world and its not slowing....I think the installation of solar here has actually risen through the Covid crisis.

Interesting times...State Liberal governments pushing all renewable by 2030, I never thought I would see that day, the winds of change are upon us and as this year unfolds that will be very evident as stocks with exposure to this transition like HWK go from strength to strength...

I started buying Liontown (LTR) in the two cents. It sat almost still for two years after that before its run started. Look where it is now. A much more advanced story and quite different in many ways but the likeness is good stories take time to evolve, grow and be recognized.

Well for all the renewable stocks now is the time to shine. Some patience will still be needed as we drill up our resources and craft a few deals.
    But we are in the right place politically and geographically and doing our growth at exactly the right point in tech evolution.

Its going to be a big year for Hawkestone. I see multiples of the current share price by the end of 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $136.5K 7.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 754317 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2018999 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.