AZL 6.25% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

My take on the charts this weekend - DAILY - RSI about 40, MCD...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    My take on the charts this weekend -

DAILY - RSI about 40, MCD down again and remains in minus, CCI on O having fallen, DMI green with ADX about 70.

WEEKLY - RSI about 71, MOM sideways at 80, MCD well into positive but down slightly and DMI green with ADX about 55.

MONTHLY - as expected hardly changed.

It was a rough and bad night on the DOW on Friday night but we are not a large cap.  The bush may shake if some get
    nervous with a few traders for the short term leaving?  Hard to tell.
    The report to the ASX may take some time.

So let's not forget the ground we are on and forget eyeing the gap at 1.8 cents because that has nicely been consumed
    in the weekly chart.

We all know that lithium is the way of the future - relax and breath and think long term would be my suggestion
    because that upside crossover has me smiling with regards to all charts.

Either way we will probably open between 0.039 and 0.041 cents - no prediction on close though.

We can only hope there will not be a sea of red and with a good announcement there would be room to move with the daily
    if we also get decent volume on that day whenever it might be.

I had hoped to post earlier but 3D chores needed doing.  I hope @Arb0real has enough over to buy the dog a nice meaty
    brisket bone.  They are the chewy ones.  Failing that a decent walk and a stroke.  GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $26.27K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3326531 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1285095 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.