AZL 0.00% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

It's a good question and it changes with market conditions...

1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    It's a good question and it changes with market conditions technical analysis and fundamentals..

Primarily my main objective is capital protection so I always free Carrie once I've reached 100% gain on any stock.

considering the excitement within the sector recently I execute this by using a conditional sell or stop loss moving it up as the price increases adjusting the percentage of sell as a price increases.

just prior to this run we are having in the sector a few stop losses were hit for example Pilbara at $1.50 with an entry point of Under $0.30.

HWK my initial "substantial purchase" entry point was around $0.01 late last year, from memory I think I first took profit around $0.06 and then enjoyed the swing trades we had with this company ranging from high 3's to 6 cent range while it was rinsing and repeating it was certainly easy money.

I had planned on holding this company long-term however I seen these companies go through legal issues with mixed results.
    (keep in mind we did not have the information and were not in the same bull run as we are now when my decision was made to quickly protect my capital and move to the sidelines as many other holders did by the way)

as a few of the posters have highlighted it is certainly excellent value at the moment and presents a good risk reward.
    let's hope everything plays out well for holders and I'm hoping to be one again myself after some clarification on current issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $120.8K 6.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2679097 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 739683 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.