FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

HX routing capabilities, page-12

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Sean,

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this one. Though I am pleased with their progress, particularly with the outdoor build, the burden of proof is on FBR to showcase how the HX will rout the blocks to allow the other trades to do their job
    At the moment, there are too many variables to jump to conclusions... I.E is routing one of the hardest processes and by showcasing it now, they fear it will be stolen by competitors?
    Are they not able to translate the FAT results into the ODB?
    Are they only able to do it on very particular 3D CAD designs?
    Are they waiting on the BKW JV to be finalized before releasing the Aus routing demonstration with a Brickworks Porotherm block?

Unfortunately little more we can do than wait to find out.

However, Kudos to Hokey for accurately predicting the markets reaction to the outdoor build. Unfortunately FBR blew the spectacle when they released the indoor video in November. Old news and we needed further international exposure. As a generalization, I find the Aus people far too set in their traditional methods.

For me, it's either legitimate agreements are signed in the next 3 months with BKW and WB... Or, FBR goes radio silent, drops to 6c or worse and I put this bad boy in the bottom drawer for another 4 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.