1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    Looks like HXL  aren't wasting time getting things into gear
    in readiness for the next step of their evolution

Some key people appointments

For those who think the stock is a sleeper I suggest you
    do a bit of R & D  on Michael Aldridge the MD

He seems to have  a pretty good track record of creating value
    and the few times I've heard him speak live - he is focused and to the point

Michael Aldridge

Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer
    Mr Aldridge most recently served as Senior Vice President, Corporate & Strategic Development of Codexis from October 2016 until August 2018. Prior to that, from January 2012 to September 2014, Mr. Aldridge served as Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategic Development for Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company acquired by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals in 2014. From May 2010 to September 2012, Mr. Aldridge served as Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors for Xenome Limited, a privately-held biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Australia.
    Between 2003 and 2009, Mr. Aldridge served as Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors and a strategic consultant of Peplin, Inc., a publicly-traded drug development company acquired by LEO Pharma A/S in 2009. Prior to that, Mr. Aldridge held investment banking positions at various financial firms, including Wilson HTM Investment Group, Bear, Stearns & Co., Volpe, Brown, Whelan & Company and S.G. Warburg Group. Mr. Aldridge received a B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand and an M.S. in Applied Finance from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 575120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 579374 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.