CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

hy folksi´m German and new to the asx stockmarket. Please always...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    hy folks

i´m German and new to the asx stockmarket.

Please always remember from where i come, concerning my baby english (maybe sounds naiv, too)

From looking for good investment idea´s, i found several opportunities here at HC. Lost a lot in the "normal" stockmarket and must play a risky game to get back, where i ounce was, e.g. I try it with prospective pennystocks, so CWE is one of them.

Beside of that, i´m convinced in the idea of green energy and the opportunity CWE presents as a 1. (hopefully) good investment and 2. using the power of the sea for good, green energy AND the global importants of converting seawater.

I´m also convinced, that this thread could be good for everybody. I mean the dissadvantage i described above, could be an advantage BECAUSE of the plain and DIRECT way I "speak", without tactics and - well, i think you got the point.

My most important question is hard to be answered: WHEN to invest in CWE? Because of my limit cash. That means , should i wait, as many succest´s it´s 12 month away from earnings and distinct and considerable shareprice moving. Maybe my money could do better in a different play in the meantime? Please, just a guess, I know nobody knows the future for shure. But being in this investment for several years, it´s easier for you. Again, NO INVESTMENT ADVICE - just a guess.

I also read on this board, some negative, e.g. just ONE negative: that the project might never become commercialized because it might be too expensive - would never become profitable. And it might just be a prestige project an alibi for/ from the governement. (not MY thinking)

Hope you have patience for two more common questions concerning the australien stockmarket, especially the stocks which are mainly or exclusively traded at the ASX. What sites can you recomment to monitor INSIDER BUYINGS and, beside the info from my broker, where can I get infos about volume of trading, ask and bid prices??

I have some more, but these are the main issues. Thank´s for reading. And, don´t be irritated, the seemingly "good, but "baby" english" is the result of using an online dictionary and very much time.

es Karlchen (NOT THE GREAT)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.