TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

hy out, page-21

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    H,
    I have noticed several purchase orders in the halfyearly that have not been announced before.
    # A purchase order was received in Sept 2007 from an advanced research and development unit of a major aircraft manufacterer for SMA development for a critical aircraft application. This is not Airbus so this must be Boeing. What puzzles me is what do they mean with a critical aircraft application. Critical for an aircraft are the things that make them fly and not for instance seats. So what could this be.
    # A purchase order was received in aug 2007 from a large airframe manufacterer to be specified in a high-volume high-value Aerospace contract in 2008
    # A purchase order was received from a global automotive tier one supplier for an automotive exterior application.
    # A purchase order in Oct from Porter for containers.
    Sofar we thought that the first and sofar only purchase order was given by Larsen at the end of Dec.
    From the halfyearly it shows different.
    Also they announced in Aug. that they had signed a JDA with BAE. What is new is that this has resulted in funding for three products and TZ receiving a contract from BAE to prove out SMA for military applications with the expectation for Intevia products to be specified on several major products.
    The only dissapointment I have is that they did not show a new revenue model based upon all the PO's.
    Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.02K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 272350 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.