A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

:D Hi SmugLex, Great to see A2M going from strength to strength....

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi SmugLex,

Great to see A2M going from strength to strength. And isn’t Jayne H an appropriate placement as CEO.  She comes across as a heavy hitter in the corporate world, and very experienced in handling any of the negativity, that those in the media could throw at her.

I’m pleased to hear that you’re still doing well in your investment, and a little read through the forum, revealing some investors to be hundreds of thousands, or even millions in profit.  Well done to all investors, winning in big or small ways.

I suppose that people are wondering when to take some profits. However, I look at this company, and remember these immortal words from the oracle himself, Warren Buffett.

"Find a great but undervalued company, with a great product, with great public demand for their product, and with a great company management team, then buy as much of its currently undervalued stock as you can afford and then hold onto it forever"

And we did find this undervalued company, several years ago, with a great management team, the potential for further growth/expansion, and accumulated as much as we dared, in the early stages.

I think that yourself, and others, deserve to be taking some profits here and there.

And, if people have profited in some very big $$$ ways, then maybe, they can sell enough each year to fund their lifestyles, and leave the rest of their investments intact for further capital growth.

Of course, it’s always best to seek professional advice, and especially, in regard to the tax implications of the decisions made.

I sold a 30% stake in my holdings, to help out some family members in financial need, however, the rest of my investment remains intact; to capture any further share price gains, and the dividends when we eventually receive them.

Good to see that there are still a lot of familiar names around, and continuing to do well with A2M.

Still buying da milk yoy!

A2M forever!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.45
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.49 $6.42 $9.613M 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1779 $6.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.46 11650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.