GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

hy update out, page-87

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15, that would be a challenge! I haven't had much time of late so a bit behind on the other coy's. Still very +ve based on my research but for the life of me can't work out the .002's given what is in the Sonris GIS - Must be missing something.

Only had quick look at the unitization thing but C's post was great summary and the spacing points are most interesting particularly in context of how NW developed the other field. Had another look at Sonris & there are 2 coastal permits for Hensarling - one was the actual well and one not used, its assumption parish so assumption could be they changed location or they were being prepared. I like the later cause i'm an optimist but its probably the former. Here's something for your wall though, it's all from Sonris GIS. The Jamie oliver quote was my SOH but probably not funny, was going to amend a recipe with add two producing oil wells and turn heat up on Abita, bring to boil etc. but just haven't had the time.
    Matyd the GIS is the way to go for permits if you have some time & patience, once you get the hang its easy but takes some patience which GGE s/h have in abundance:)
    Enjoy the weekend all. Good post flux
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.