SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

hybrids back to all-time low - deliberate?, page-3

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Surely it's not all Hemlock, there is some good news too:

1. We have a new branch office in Sweden (which I'm hoping has freehold premises which can be sold off subject to leaseback if there's a cash squeeze at some point.)

2. One day, in the not too distant future, Commerce students from around Australia, and possibly the world will be reading the Case Study of PaperlinX for their compulsory Corporate Governance unit the same way Long Term Capital Management gets studied for Leverage Risk. I'm relatively new to the saga and there are so many aspects I feel there's almost a textbook in it all.

Revenue decline won't look as bad because of the $A falling over the past couple of months, but the losses in Europe will be magnified for the same reason. Fortunately there's no more goodwill to write off there, but there'll probably be some impairments to brands, some extra bad debt charges if their provisions didn't cover all the Geons...

We should know before August if the result is so bad that it is 15%+ worse than FY12, because that would need to be announced under continuous disclosure as soon as they became aware of it...but then again, Byzantine disclosure principles are different from the normal ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.