If fuel goes to $5 per litre then I dare say many will not have...

1. 8,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    If fuel goes to $5 per litre then I dare say many will not have a car - any car - may have to forego or limit travels. There's always a pushbike. Where my family came from originally cars were only for the rich. The WEF doesn't like the idea of too many people driving (or the idea of one eating meat) - the planet can only be saved when their members are the only drivers and consumers of 'terrible planet destroying creatures'.

It's not just about independence - it's more about choice or lack of - sadly choices are being attacked - if you can't see such, you're accepting lack of choices as a good thing. Your big stick approach is an acceptance of lack of choice. Your choice I guess - and that's the point - choice should be offered then decide accordingly. Far too much of this 'save the planet garbage' if one cares to look at the hypocrisy of those pushing these 'changes'. And btw, go and buy that EV if that's what you choose - give the same choice to others should they choose otherwise.

The person at my insurer handling payments recently told me that many people have trouble to pay their insurance bill for their home and contents blaming the huge price hikes. EV car insurance isn't cheap either - nor are EV's themselves - as many are finding out. At least I don't have a mortgage on my ICE and I'm not feeding the bank with EV loans with their interest costs and all - that's a choice I can still make. smile.png AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.