Pinto,A lot of what you have said above is true, in bits , but ,...

1. 6,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Pinto,
    A lot of what you have said above is true, in bits , but , of course , put it all together and it is in fact very ''wackadoodledoo'' .
    Try looking at the evidence , things like , the range of a fully charged cybertruck when towing its max [ a hint , doesnt quite make 150km] .
    Then , look at what percentage of range a similar sized diesel , in the same circumstances loses.
    My diesel loses 35% of it range , towing close to 2.5 tonnes , but in the time it takes me to have a pee , my spouse can fill it up.
    Keep in mind , a small diesel motor only in a Triton.

So , my dear , '' everything is the same'' ,is only if you aren't into detail.

The point I was trying to make was that electric trucks like the cybertrucks , are not very good at doing light truckie type things. At least not doing them for very long , or very far.
    My EV town car , works perfectly , and does what it is supposed to do.

Now , there is no reason for people to feel that their ''EV'' world is crashing around them and respond with ''wackydoodle'' posts , just because something runs on electricity has been criticised , unless of course we are talking about some sort of religious faith, rather than an automobile.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.