Hybrids Vs PHEVs vs All Electric, page-1494

1. 14,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Welcome then my location finder tells me you are near by living in Mecarno street, city of nuts and bolts, but no one to put them together.

Bit of old school humor. Too early to be so serious. i like your posts. i know you like the the natural way, can i ask you a question, should all companies go paperless by the end of this year, I have recently become a programs manager and the head CEO ordered all the paperwork that was left by my predecessor has dissappeared over the weekend, i guess he gave the order to throw it out, i am at work already this morning for a product launch.

Problem is the client only sent me a hard copy and doesn't have a back up, and all my work that was on our system that went down on Saturday and wiped out recently saved work.
    I worked yesterday for 8 hours at 100 an hour to produce from memory the project launch and design, which the CEO had to comply with reluctantly, because he gave the order to dispose of all the paperwork, and he wants to keep this new client, who would definately cancel if he turned around and said sorry lost the project. paperwork. Cannot deliver.

Now he tells me the client has insisted i stay for the 11.00am launch and i started 12.00 am and will work till 1 pm today. i have made since Sunday close to 3000. and still have the rest of the week left with 10 new customers that i know personally wanting work on new projects.
    But he has said i can have from thursday to monday off this week. But that never happens because the customers pay the bills and there are not enough hours to get the work done and deliver, and they won't give me an Assistant.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.