Hybrids Vs PHEVs vs All Electric, page-1528

1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    "With the price of fuel the long goose chases of motoringintercity is no longer economically viable becauseair/train travel is relatively cheap and efficient."

Quite true , but of course if one happens to live outside the major centres below the Brisbane Adelaide line , or if your travel is not ''intercity'' , or if you aren't completely logical about your transport option [ gee , is that another totally unnecessary SUV driving past, with a tow bar ?,] it suddenly becomes not truth . but wishful thinking.
    People buy cars because of what they might want to do , not what they do .

I agree , about extended egos, but as much as one might bay at the moon about them , they are a factor that cannot be ignored.
    To base what you feel is going to be the pace of change , or even the endpoint of EV's in Australia .on wishful thinking I dont think is sensible.

Usually this argument by me provokes a response , among others , like ''Anyway the government will mandate it whether the public wants it or not''.
    Push comes to shove , if voter sentiment changes , B/S that the ''mandate will not change'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.