Hybrids Vs PHEVs vs All Electric, page-678

1. 8,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Harry was swapping Anzac biscuits for the use of a phone charger

I would have kept the Anzac biscuits - what's the use of charging a phone when most technology based services were down?? Oh great, my phone is charged, now I can make a phone call - but no reception hence no answer. Even if it could be useful - the ones reached out to would do what - come and get you with no petrol or sufficient charge in their ICE or EV?? (remember, we're all in this 'together'). Can I have my biscuits back please - sorry, whilst you were charging ur battery all biscuits were consumed, thanks they were yummy. what.png

Not sure about landline services either - as my home phone is reliant on a working internet service - thanks to technology the phone is no longer a true independent landline service.

To all lovers of technology - hope there was some spare cash in wallets - cash it seems is still king - funny how suddenly it is a good option - the only option. And yes, it would have been necessary to withdraw prior to ATM out of order or out of juice signs - so have some prior, just in case vulnerable events raise their ugly heads with regularity. AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.