HYD 0.00% 1.6¢ hydrix limited

I must say As a long-term holder I have a good chuckle on the...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I must say As a long-term holder I have a good chuckle on the thread and some comments here. Think about it guys look at the market Look at the fact that there are limited amount of shares available on the register. If you are someone with big pockets wanting to get into this beauty then Manipulating the price by driving it so high then pulling it back down is all part of the Chernin burn to get some decent amount of holdings.Think about the technology the quality and management of this company and then think about the fact that you are ultimately selling this talk to someone who is and some people who are so desperate to get it. I know there's a lot of day traders but this one is the next Cochlear in my opinion good luck all do your own research no advice given. But just remember it is something That is a world first that can notify of a heart attack one of the worlds largest killers. They will be billionaires lining up for this. Just like they were for Cochlear and the hearing aid. I hope to frame this post in a years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $472 29.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111500 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.