GW1 0.00% 7.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

It appears safe to say that the recommissioned plant was always...

1. 7,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    It appears safe to say that the recommissioned plant was always intended as a "pilot-plant" (based on past statement made by the company not just surmised by a few on HC). So, is the hydraulic mining method being tested right now, independent of the existing plant or not? It states that "the aim is to slurry the ore to modular process plants". The modular process system, however, is not going to be tested til next qtr. It also fails to explain whether the proposed modular process system is a completed separate one to the existing.

It would be nice for SH to know if the proposed testing (if results are favourable) will be applicable and implemented for the existing plant. I wonder if any of the sophisticated investors have seen the 300-page study document. It seems that we are always left in the dark to try and work out the short term direction of the company and its SP. The LT agenda of the company has always been a known and well-publicised fact (despite what the trolls have to say about BSM). But, IMO, it's always been the questions on the immediate term goings-on that's had me frustrated with this mob.

According to the 2016 BCP Research Report, "BSM has ordered state of the art components for Stage 1: the refurbishment of the existing plant to 6kt per annum, with additional capacities to accommodate a low capital expansion to 20kt per annum in Stage 2."

So, the questions I have right now are:-

1. Is the hydraulic mining method going to be implemented on-site as part of the proposed testing this qtr?

2. If so, is it going to be applied to the existing plant (with the potential for cost-savings from next qtr moving forward)?

3. What is going to be become of the existing plant? Will it be retained as a plant for future experimentation and/or special/custom graphite orders or be sold?

Always so many questions with Bass. Yes, I am aware that "time will tell" and with Bass in the equation "time will eventually tell the truth". That's hardly good enough. It's only fair that ALL SH know the truth ALL OF THE TIME... not just when it suits our "illustrious team" to tell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226972 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.