JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Hydrometallurgist, for a person who claims to have no...

1. 191 Posts.
    Hydrometallurgist, for a person who claims to have no association or shareholding in Jervois, you certainly show a lot of (hidden) interest in our company. First and foremost, we the shareholders do not care about your comments, your opinions, your suggestions, and your views.

Why do you pretend to dislike the current Jervois management and continue to knock the Jervoisvision team. Why don't you come clean, take off your mask and disguise, and honestly and truly tell us of your hidden agenda.

Now that you have obtained every answer to your questions from drachir, you continue to ramble on and make silly comments like "extremely hard to judge". Who gave you the right to judge anyone, especially drachir and the Jervoisvision team. You also made another comment " recommend to sell Young to CRR at a fair price. Isn't this what Pursell has already offered to CRR. My goodness, you are now actually repeating your Master's Voice.

Please stop pretending and come clean.

Again, your own comments "a greedy stock picker; found this Australian forum; have this stock on my watch list." It would appear that you only have one stock on your watch list as since you joined Hotcopper on 25/11/08 all your posts have been exclusively on Jervois. Wow, you are certainly spending a lot of time and effort on one company.

This is my first and only reply to your posts as in my opinion you are not genuine and lack credibility.

You stated in one of your earlier posts that " you do not want to continue bothering fellow Hotcopper Posters". Please take your own advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.