JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

hydro comments, page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Most of people in the market are members of the market crowd, which should not be exceptional to the JRV shareholders. In the pains and cheers they could get together for some common cause but the market is the most fee and independent place to human kind.

"First and foremost, we the shareholders do not care about your comments, your opinions, your suggestions, and your views."

Yes, we do care about the great images setup by some great leaders and we would like to be the sacrifice if necessary.

"Why do you pretend to dislike the current Jervois management and continue to knock the Jervoisvision team. Why don't you come clean, take off your mask and disguise, and honestly and truly tell us of your hidden agenda."

Yes, why don't you stop your own thinking to follow us? What's your real purposes except the profit? We, JRV shareholders don't care about the profit but we do want to do what we believe right even belief is right but the profit could be zero!

"Now that you have obtained every answer to your questions from drachir, you continue to ramble on and make silly comments like "extremely hard to judge". Who gave you the right to judge anyone, especially drachir and the Jervoisvision team. You also made another comment " "

We are very focus on what we do in the open society and forum. You could attack us to say we are closed-minds but we don't care. We just dislike what you talk about. I am the representative for the Vision. If you disagree what I said you are the enemy of the Vision.

Yes no one should judge anything. Why do you want to judge what the Vision and I have given to you. You are the bloody idiot and don't know how to thank for the great who gives you the hopes.

The JRV forum doen't need free thought but the followers. If you don't follow me I would hit your head against the wall until you give up!!!

"Again, your own comments "a greedy stock picker; found this Australian forum; have this stock on my watch list." It would appear that you only have one stock on your watch list as since you joined Hotcopper on 25/11/08 all your posts have been exclusively on Jervois. Wow, you are certainly spending a lot of time and effort on one company."

You need a lot of stocks in your watchlist. I have checked all of your records I could find. We are not stupid. We record everyone who dares to say any words to attack our great Vision. You are the enemy of the JRV shareholders since you just post here and all of the words are to damage our causes.

This is my first and only reply to your posts as in my opinion you are not genuine and lack credibility."

Yes, I have given you the chance and it is the only one and last one. If you don't behave here, your future would be very bad. It is because you refuse to follow the light I shed to you.

Man, you have to know how to thank the powerful something. Otherwise I would not bless you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $53.69K 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1020909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 613113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.