MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

hydrocarbons=possible? here is why....

1. 55 Posts.
    Not trying to re-post the same info, but finding a way to post it and keep it here......
    To all reading today's threads (and there are a lot for very good reasons) I want to clear something up... my thread being moderated or what some call misleading, I will completely disagree with based on the fact that the STATEMENT BY MEC RESOURCES included the sentence "high porosity tertiary sandstones"
    I am just trying to clarify to people who are not familiar with this term, what it means.. and I will say again- "three major causes of anomalously high porosity: (1) grain coats and grain rims, (2) early emplacement of hydrocarbons, and (3) shallow development of fluid overpressure.
    I am NOT saying they have 100% found HC's, BUT we know just as well that they have as they haven't...
    People also must realize, we could not be told worse news then we were told already, there would be no need for a suspension on negative news, if nothing is released pre-open tomorrow, I would take that as GREAT NEWS..
    @ BRUCE and @ JOSHUA - it does seem like a lot of people want cheap stocks, and people NON HOLDERS WITH SELL RECOMMENDATIONS, well that is as obvious as it gets.
    @ GROUCHO, totally agree, whether or not we hear fantastic news right away this STOCK will go up.. why wouldn't it? Please someone tell me why it could not???
    @ SNAGGS, drinks anytime....
    and lastly @ many people who say they can't find info, please... do better research.. heck, I am a Canadian, currently in Taiwan, trading on American ETRADE, signed into hotcopper through New Zealand, that bought an Australian company Stock, and chatting with great people from Australia..being from there, dig up facts to put towards your negativity.. My ears are open to facts, and closed to negative people, or the ones that want to scare stock sales..... on another note... The company has to be careful, this is a huge drill, not only for MEC, but the country as well... If they have found something they have to be sure, and if they haven't I can't see them stringing us along.... as far as DB, he is a smart man, the only business man i know as Mr. No Dry Holes, is Marcio Mello.... It is D.B's turn... on another note, to people that have been great.. I would like to share a little symbol with you (hoping that is allowed here)..If not Moderator please don't boot me off again, just sharing as others have shared information with us all... (UNX Canada, or in the states UPWRF).. bet the farm on this one my friends... but Back to the one at hand.. COME ON MEC, show us that you have great news...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.