VTI 4.55% 11.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Go MAD Prof!!! Dunno bout the name on my cranium but perhaps you...

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Go MAD Prof!!! Dunno bout the name on my cranium but perhaps you need cranial surgery (ask Dr Datsun if he'll perform it!) or perhaps you're one of the Yoni's that have done over every decent shareholder that came along & convinced of a good story put up the $s that ensured VTI ever actually saw the light of day!

$105M market cap vs a $17.5M "asset" is NOT justified by 5 years (we're istill n the start-up phase are we? & funny about the timing of the "plans" announced in 2002) of hyped non-performance, ever growing losses & exec Director "remuneration packages" plundering of the balance sheet. There are a heap of companies out there that have actually established businesses 1st then leveriged off that to the rest of the world without massive capital raisings & a gorrillas picnic of expenses.

Its also intersting that the "new" technology gets sold off now when it supposedly has so much promise all because not enough of the 20M + paltry reveunue raised over the past 4.5 years is available to fund it.

And egghead what about the register of Vert-Eco... no talk to that one from you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $6.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.248K 11.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26814 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 15271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.