EXR 5.00% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Interesting presentation, silly me, never had put nuclear energy...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Interesting presentation, silly me, never had put nuclear energy largely in the non-renewable corner, my bad.

I have now watched a number of Sabine's presentations, (slightly) flippant observations, the world is coming to an end,
    CO2 emissions cannot sufficiently be reduced to prevent global warming,
    Fusion doesn't work,
    neither does world scale solar or wind energy,
    the universe is or is not expanding, depending how you measure it,
    humanity is doomed.

The point I would like to make is that Sabine's presentations are (and in my view should be) scientific in their approach. It is the politics that point developments in a certain direction. To name one example, solar panels, we all have them don't we, but only because they where subsidized, else we individually would not have been able to make a case (and convince our partners that solar is the next best thing after sliced bread).

There is no doubt in my mind that if EV's would be subsidized in a similar fashion, we would all buy them, though I may be slightly biased, I have lithium, graphite and Elixir shares.

Point is, doom scenario's have been identified by politics, or politically inclined scientists, industries have been created to "solve" the problem, work and jobs have been created, unemployment has been managed, taxes are being paid, governments sustained and money is being made.... I hope to be in that last category.

But don't forget, humanity is doomed, geological history shows us this is not new, species have moved on to greener pastures, might as well try to make a buck in the proces.

I, for one, support Elixir and the other companies I have shares in, to fully embrace the opportunities that arise where alternative ventures are created thus adding SH value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.