HZR 2.21% 33.3¢ hazer group limited

Hydrogen News, page-161

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I have been on this forum for many years and have two people on ignore, which is probably a record around here. The reason is, I don't want to live in a bubble and am very open to contrarian views. So my point, which you seem to be missing, is that your view is the exact same tired old thing time after time after time and we know what it is, believe us, please, we know. If you have anything relevant and new to add that's informative, I'm all ears, otherwise think about keeping it to yourself and do us all a favour and think about concentrating on the stocks you do hold.

We must be fundamentally different. Quick story, I knew a complete narcissist from a project I was on in the 90's. Useless, just there to swan around and big note himself. Whoah, low and behold I see him pop up as CEO in a local startup a few years back. I go into that forum, warned them once, made another comment a few weeks later to watch out, then left those adults to their own devices, I got better things to do (and think about for the stocks I do hold or am thinking of buying). Now, remember, this was a person I knew, and was not just extrapolating from insufficient information. Well, guess what happened. They worked him out in a relatively short time and ousted him from the company. I think there's something in that for all us.

So anyway, where you see trashing and incompetence, I see a CDP being built and we still hold the technology and haven't been bought out. Patience grasshopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $76.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 32.0¢ $77.82K 231.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17228 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 20717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.