HZR 2.86% 36.0¢ hazer group limited

Hydrogen News, page-5

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Indeed, a real hydrogen-based economy isn’t anywhere close yet. I think this will make investing in relatively expensive-to-run electrolysis technology a long haul.

But Hazer is compelling because it could undercut SMR now. This provides 90% or so of industrial H2 globally, so it’s an immediate market worth billions. The advantages of sequestering carbon as graphite are huge, and with it the implication Hazer can make fossil fuels part of the climate change solution. And some of the graphite could fetch $10,000+ per tonne, incredible for a “waste” product you’d normally pay to dispose of.

@Michaeljob has done excellent, forensic-like research, and the quite conservative information we’ve had from Hazer in the past year or two more than suggests they’re on to something significant, possibly game-changing. I do believe it when they say the technology is proven, and they’re now into the commercial phase.

The acceptance of a standard patent application in Australia means that, two months from now, Hazer’s business with MIN will be safeguarded for a generation. That’s major, and there’s just a sliver of a risk that a patent won’t be granted.

MJ and others can’t predict the quality of management decisions and their consequences. After a lot of disappointment, we do have a CEO who at least won’t entertain hype or pump and dump. The latter was this company’s Achilles heel. I want to see the company find a stable footing this year.

Hazer and MIN are holding their cards close to their chests, but I think they have reason to be confident given the technology’s track record. I’m looking forward to a few successes in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $88.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 38.5¢ 35.0¢ $118.5K 320.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.