HZR 2.78% 37.0¢ hazer group limited

Carbon Capture and Storage chat by SSAB CTO and Chairman of...

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Carbon Capture and Storage chat by SSAB CTO and Chairman of Hybrit Dr Martin Pei. Little gems like 2 tonnes of C02 emmisions for each tonne of steel, SSAB's CCS attempted at scale from 2015 and reasoning to move to Electric and Hydrogen is more than a little interesting

The volumes his projects give just a little of why we can happily enjoy the knowledge scale is needed and hydrogen pyrolysis is a big part, but just a part of the scale needed. the Pod cast link

Mean while the headlines

Insider blows whistle on Australia's greenhouse gas reduction schemes link to busted

AFR "Hydrogen investment in Australia tops $250b"link paywalled!

China targets 100,000-200,000 T of greenhydrogenoutput a year by 2025 | Reuters
    China aims to boost the production of greenhydrogen, a zero-carbon fuel generated from renewable energy sources, but called on Wednesday for

So much to consider with my thought none of the big news and huge new projects, huge plans, megawatt scaled electrolyzer factories can scratch the requirement with out the scale hydrogen pyrolysis can offer. That last bit required the proof only HZR CDP will provide shortly.

The Swedish Government plan was also interesting in how quickly industry changed tack to lead rather than be dragged. A leason Australia could learn from I thought. Our flop flop with coal, gas, wind, solar, hydro, hydrogen Coal..... is not providing clarity despite Business and investment flows clearly providing more leadership than some aspects of our political systems. Such is life of course.

Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $249.6K 672.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4000 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 27178 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.