HZR 2.74% 35.5¢ hazer group limited

Hydrogen News, page-5086

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    That was an interesting article sewell. The issue of water has been one which has been ignored in the discussions about Hydrogen generation with Electrolysis, a process which is expensive enough as it is without having to desalinate the water first.

This technology may well solve that problem although I did laugh when I read the following statement:

'Dai said his lab showed proof-of-concept with a demo, but the researchers will leave it up to manufacturers to scale and mass produce the design.'

Imagine if the inventors of the Hazer process had taken that attitude, I doubt the process would have seen the light of day, but on the other hand if it is easily integrated into existing hydrolysis equipment, it may actually work out like that.

The issue of water can also be solved simply by recycling the water that is produced when the hydrogen is combusted. This pure water would be collected and used as ballast on the very same ships that brought the liquid hydrogen or ammonia, and returned to the hydrogen generating plants.
    For example: Power stations, hydrogen refueling stations would all collect water from the generators or from refueling vehicles and return this water to the supplier / port. A ship sailing from Australia with a load of Hydrogen or Ammonia would discharge in Japan, and take on pure water that has been collected and this could serve as ballast for the vessel, returning this pure water back to the hydrogen generating plants in Australia. Obviously an initial quantity of pure water is required to get the system started but after that little more would be required. In fact given the scarcity of fresh water, it may be a requirement of this trade that the importing country sends the required fresh water for processing into hydrogen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $81.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 35.0¢ $76.85K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1299 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 12101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.