HZR 2.56% 40.0¢ hazer group limited

I did a bit of a dive this morning and (to me) it all seems...

1. GWR
    79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I did a bit of a dive this morning and (to me) it all seems quite opaque. Major shareholder of PH2 seems to be Liberty Energy Capital which is 100% owned by Sirius Capital which is itself owned by ?, seemingly a group of private investors referred to as Family Offices. The website for Liberty Energy Capital includes a wheel with 17 entities, including Sirius Capital and Liberty Hydrogen, which was listed as ASX:RLE until earlier this year, after which all shares apparently went to PH2 under some arrangement. Yet, Liberty Hydrogen is still displayed. PH2 = Pure Hydrogen, but as suggested in an earlier post has some gas interests...! One of the other companies in the group of 17, Aviation Hydrogen, claims they will have a hydrogen-fuelled plane in the air in 2023. I have an interest in a stock that has been testing crack detection technology for aircraft and it takes years to get approvals through the FAA in the USA. There's always a chance they'll succeed but my gut feeling tells me their time frame is unlikely and, possibly, disingenuous. I am comfortable with the integrity and the Hazer tech and the diligence and care being taken to prove it to scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $92.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $100.4K 255.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.