HZR 2.63% 37.0¢ hazer group limited

Pretty sure the CO2 was to be sequestered via the Carbonet...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Pretty sure the CO2 was to be sequestered via the Carbonet project if moving to commercial stage. To be honest, I can't see the direct shipping of hydrogen working either, but I still applaud how the Japanese are approaching this from multiple directions without a particular bias toward blue, green, etc but simply looking across the full supply chain using government support via their various trading houses such as Kawasaki etc. The shipment using Toluene from Brunei is another example. Once again, I doubt that is the answer. But they are a country that doesn't have the luxury of the space that we have to develop massive renewables so desperately need alternative solutions.

I epxect the Hazer technology will be adopted at scale in Japan, as they don't hold the same bias against the oil and gas industry that we see here, where green groups refuse to accept any solutions that might help oil and gas compenies regardless of environmental benefits.

With something like Hazer available to slot nicely into the existing supply chain, it's a bit of a no-brainer compared to the extreme solutions they're testing.

In the meantime, if they prove they can produce clean hydrogen using brown coal and sequestration cheaply, we can use that locally in Australia assuming we're all correct about the unlikely commerciality of the cryogenic shipping. Don't have an issue with that. It all helps build momentum for the hydrogen industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $149.1K 401.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19907 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 17440 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.