HZR 3.03% 32.0¢ hazer group limited

Politicians say so for their 'targets' but alot of engineering...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Politicians say so for their 'targets' but alot of engineering firms say no its a bad idea, lets not do that please...compressor OEM's scrambling to understand the blending effects on their compressor control systems. Have you ever done surge testing on large gas compressors? Holy smokes you would really want to know that you have got your figures right.... I know who I trust. There won't be a politician in sight when that's occuring.

As for the electrolyser efficiency, I answered to that with really basic quick numbers but have a look and explain to me how that changes? I've asked but you know...you say something about green energy efficiency or something that's got nothing to do with that. Even our own CEO spells it our for you...7x the energy needed to split water...it's a dunce move. Have a read about Yara at the moment just trying to make 1% of their H2 from water. Honestly have a read of it....and then explain to me.

Hazer has a fuel cell in the plant but storage is not discussed. Maybe they are spending a load of energy to compress it. Who knows? It will be costing alot to do that though.
    Last edited by piwi33: 01/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $73.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $87.41K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44577 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 53846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.