HZR 1.35% 36.5¢ hazer group limited

Hydrogen News, page-6460

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Yes, totally agree. I think we are at an inflection point, Maybe initially a little negative as caught up in general hydrogen negativity around the green hydrogen failure, but pyrolysis is becoming a much bigger part of the discussion now, and there will be substantial funds looking for a home. CCS/Blue becomes the closest rival, but even that takes years of study to prove the geoloogical setting is approapriate, and the green groups opposed to it make approvals slow. And it is more expensive and needs fairly large scale and therefore large offtakes.

Being in both the AFR and the Australian is great, which should build awareness and help the share price. But the actuial largeat markets for our technology are clearly outside our borders.

So green is too expensive and too far off. Most of us here were well aware of that. And blue is more expensive that turqoise, a bit on the nose for some, and most custoimers are only willing to pay a small extra margin for cleaner products.

What is left to fill the hole? I really expect massive interest over the next 6 months, and the royalty model allows us to support a large number of projects. The conservative "10 plants over ten years" leading to a valuation of say half a billion as per recent presentation will likely be well and truly exceeded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $83.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $110.9K 300.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12122 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.