HZR 0.85% 29.0¢ hazer group limited

And the solutions for embrittlement?I think the NOx emmissions...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    And the solutions for embrittlement?

I think the NOx emmissions increase goes against almost every emmissions policy. As they have been gradually reducing allowable NOx globally for a long time through legislation.

The compressor surge curves as well as hydrogens increased entropy and enthalpy all have effects on pipeline compressors, as well as control valve curves. Alot of the effects are potentially quite negative for a compressor. It's also pretty important to note that across natural gas infrastructure there is a large variance in compressor manufacturers. Applying a risk assessment and engineering management of change to capture all of the HAZID and HAZOP processes needs to be done for individual sites. It would be reckless to apply blanket findings and changes.

You should research some historical process plant incident reports to see how the basics and some of the mot seemingly simple errors can have terrible consequences.

Alot of experts are against blending. People not commercially attached to blending aren't very excited about it.

https://reneweconomy.com.au/costly-and-impractical-irena-warns-against-hydrogen-blending-in-gas-networks/

I care alot about how we use hydrogen in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.