HZR 0.00% 48.5¢ hazer group limited

Fully agree some things are not specific directly to Hazer. All...

1. 4,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Fully agree some things are not specific directly to Hazer. All the escalation of every aspect of hydrogen being in sciences, storage, use and production add to the rapidly growing demand for it. Repeatedly listen to very educated types bring up the huge scale is so big it is very difficult to understand or comprehend. My thoughts is all of this is very relevant to Hazer.

German news for example while not Hazer specific is highly relevant I feel.

Should Germany import hydrogen or produce it at home?

As Germany plans a pathway to a low-carbon economy, experts argue over whether to replace its huge fossil hydrocarbon imports with imported renewable hydrogen or instead rely entirely on hydrogen made in Germany. Link

Not Hazer specific yet we know they want a lot. Multiple Hazer plant all along existing pipe lines into Germany might help?

Hydrogen trade hopes boosted by Australia-Germany deal Link

Germany and similar have limits to green energy production to utilize for hydrogen electrolysis, Green steel, Ammonia, Shipping.... . They can already use all the non carbon Electricity they produce and need a 'lot' more.

The huge scale up required is directly related to Hazer in our ability to both significantly scale up for a centralized distribution/export model and also offer multiple city/state local large scale production. We know Hazer process can work in almost any environment/climate in a small size footprint which most of the worlds very high density high population can fit. I hope those suspecting/hoping hazer being brought out are wrong. I think Hazer via licensing and ongoing revenue stream is probably rivers of gold assuming R.O.I. and longevity of the system for the C.D.P. is proven 2021. The other large scale plants being build or in planning around the world are not even scratching the current hydrogen supply volumes. This is a long race where no one has tied up their shoe laces yet.

Excuse my waffle

PS- Belinda Wilson, our corporate services manager, is the Hazer news feed. I love it myself. Dr Tim and the rest of the executive are giving out interviews and information carefully and professionally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.8¢ $130.8K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16350 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 5079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ 128303
Last updated 15.51pm 29/04/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.