HZR 0.00% 48.0¢ hazer group limited

Just had a listen, thanks for posting that.This part of the...

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Just had a listen, thanks for posting that.

This part of the transcript is interesting:

Interviewer: What's the most optimistic time frame to getting this technology into commercialization, Glenn?

Glenn: Very good question. For the followers of the company and the stock, we've already established three foundation projects, with what we'd call tier one partners. Despite the fact that we've been developing the technology, we've also been developing the commercial aspects. And we've had so much demand for the tech, that it makes just infinite sense for us to be also developing the commercial pathway. We've got a project in North America, in Canada, specifically with a group called Fortis BC. I like to think of them as the origin energy of of Canada. We've got another project in Japan with Chubu Electric and Chiyoda. Many of your viewers will have heard of both of those names. Chubu Electric is actually the world's largest LNG importer, so a really big tier one customer there. And that project will be used towards producing hydrogen for power generation. And thirdly, in Europe, we're working alongside a very large utility in France called Engie, and we will be developing a project there for use in heavy industry. So three foundation projects that are already what I would call first mover advantage in key markets using our technology. And then behind that, we've got multiple conversations going on, no less than 20 commercial discussions. And I would say that the interest in the technology has multiplied since our commercial demonstration plant came online in January of this year. So it's a really exciting and transformational year for the company, as well as the technology and, frankly, for global decarbonization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $42.46K 88.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 41299 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 34127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 47.5¢ 56254
Last updated 11.03am 27/05/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.