EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

It's one thing to get early test results but the end user...

1. 17,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    It's one thing to get early test results but the end user appears to be wanting to see how the product performs in use over time regardless. There is a concrete testing lab next door to a property I once owned. I spent a bit of time chatting to them, their main objective was basically to check if the concrete being delivered to an M1 highway job was as specified. Each load delivered was sampled on delivery according to the staff there. The samples were held a specified time, only a matter of days, for a second test for compression.

I don't doubt that accelerated wear and tear tests are possible. I was managing a company where we decided to upgrade a factory. The upgrade involved a new paint job for plant and machinery. The paint company chosen had shown me their test laboratory where accelerated wear and tear tests were carried out. They sand blasted, pressure sprayed with water containing different chemicals and exposed the paints to ultra violet and infra red lamps. This was in the early days of epoxy paints. The results at that time convinced me to use the epoxy paints despite them being twice the price of the best enamels.

With Edencrete it appears that the GDOT want actual field trials over time. Remember "the customer is always right".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.