CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

helium3 is not really the way of the future SB! It's far from...

1. 609 Posts.
    helium3 is not really the way of the future SB! It's far from readily available/abundant on earth, actually its one of the more rare forms of helium and when needed in quantity is generally manufactured via processes involving lithium, boron et al or if gathered from natural sources - its a product of decay from tritium (aka hydrogen-3). it also leaves a by product.

It's amazing how we continue to use finite ,sometimes hard to access resources which leave some form of dangerous pollution for energy production. For example nuclear reactors using uranium-235 although highly efficient (ie 1kg to around 1500kg coal) still leaves a dangerous by product. until we can find a way to dispose of it appropriately (other than holding it in an air tight structure for 400+ years) it will remain a problem - however that being said i'd much prefer nuclear reactors over coal stations given the issues we face.

India seeing as they have a lack of uranium have opted for thorium reactors. now the by-product of a thorium reactor processes is radon gas, even harder to dispose of than the u-235 waste!

On the plus side for india, they are the first country in the world to consider mass produciton of the compressed air car - the Tata MDI. Though I have a feeling the oilers will try and suppress this one aswell... Several launches have already failed!

The way of the future is renewables (air, water, solar), geothermal (australia is said to have 800 years worth of geothermal from known sources to date) then theres magnetic energy ,hydrogen fuel cells, possibly biomass sources, artificial green houses etc etc the list continues. The only problem is free energy suppression which has been evident for decades. Lots of inventors have come up with alternative energy sources yet are always shut down before it becomes commercial.

Anyways id better stop before I get started on the subject lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.63K 835.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135829 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 117423 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.