CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

hydrogen powered cars in the usa , page-14

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Wow, some of the technical details you guys come up with - I'm in awe! Not!

Fusion using helium, manufacturing helium from lithium and boron, hydrogen is abundant in the universe, etc., etc.

Fusion? Forget it. Its extremely unlikely in our lifetime (and probably a few more than that!). However, you would not use Helium, you would use Hydrogen, since the heavier the element the more :difficult" the fusion reaction is to create/sustain. Also, as Helium is an "element", a gas at Earthly temperatures and pressures and is basically inert, so I doubt you need much "manufacturing" - however if the poster meant separation from other gases, then Ok.

Hydrogen may be abundant in the universe, but extracting it from compounds (H2O, for example) usually requires considerable energy, i.e. more energy to "create" it than is available when you combine it with, say, Oxygen in a fuel cell. Of course, "portable" Hydrogen could be extracted from water using solar power (electricity), which would be relatively clean (after you make the solar cells/extraction and storage plants, distribute the "product", etc.). Is that what was meant?

Maybe we should all stick to stocks and leave the science to scientists?

It should be clear that what we can dig/pump out of the ground is what is powering everything today (wind and solar is probably much, much less than 1% of everything, so it virtually doesn't count atm). So, hopefully CTP has some of that "energy" in the ground, because like it or not we are a long way from being independent from fossil fuels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.63K 835.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135829 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 117423 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.