HZR 1.20% 41.0¢ hazer group limited

Hazer’s thing in the past was cheapest hydrogen supply, due to...

1. 3,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hazer’s thing in the past was cheapest hydrogen supply, due to the write off of costs associated with the sale of graphite..
    I guess the theory goes that if there is a more efficient and cheaper alternative then that could threaten hazer’s business model..

In saying that.. when they say more efficient, they are still using electricity to break the bonds and create hydrogen and oxygen, and, as Geoff Pocock said.. using electricity off the grid in its current state, means you are just shifting the co2 emissions.. especially as we don’t have an oversupply of renewable electricity at the moment..

but it can store the excess of production for peak use.. but batteries have very little losses and are better to store that charge.. the break water then create water all takes energy..

Then we produce 99.9% pure graphite as well, which, at the moment is a valuable commodity..

Good primary ingredient. Good secondary.. and all with very little emissions..

I wonder if we could take the co2 emitted from the hazer process and have h2, carbon and methanole as saleable products with ZERO emissions..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.