DOES HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE WORK IN COVID PATIENTS ?Listen to Dr....

1. 26,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    DOES HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE WORK IN COVID PATIENTS ?
    Listen to Dr. Ivette Lozano from Texas .....
    ‘’I’ve severe patients diagnosed with pneumonia ..... temperatures of 102.9° .... all covid positive tested and .... Every patient I’ve treated, serious or moderate, has had resolution of symptoms within 24 hours.
    ‘’They are improved within 5 hours. The fevers are gone within 2 days. The lung restriction, which is the most important, resolves in about 4 to 5 hours and you see dramatic improvement. I’m surprised myself’’.
    Yet if Dr. Lozano was in Australia, state government health bureaucrats would prohibit her from prescribing Hydroxychloroquine, Labor’s Health spokesperson Chris Bowen would likely vilify, ridicule and defame her under Parliamentary privilege - and if Dr. Lozano was in Queensland, she’d face 6 months jail for every patient she helped.
    The withholding of HCQ to treat severe Australian Covid patients by state government health bureaucrats, is medical negligent of the highest power.
    Everyone that has participated in taking away the freedom of Australian doctors to prescribe HCQ to severe Covid patients, and everyone that participate in sham has blood on their hands.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2485/2485933-52d142bc5c118084b4e192e6ae1755d6.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.