Your links appear to be more false, incomplete information The...

1. 25,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Your links appear to be more false, incomplete information

The recommendation if you are using HCQ is that it must be used the day that there is an infection first present

Also my understanding of the micro biology is that HCQ is not the drug that alters the way that the Corona virus changes the DNA to allow it to replicate, HCQ is basically a facilitator and provides a doorway for the additional Zinc to enter the cell to kill the Virus

None of these 'trials" mention the Zinc dosage or the additional antibiotic WHY
    If you swallow Zinc tablets they do not have the ability to access the actual cell, they are blocked so can't perform the same
    Therefore on the basis of what is written in the three reports the trials were going to be a failure from the start, I could be cynical and say that is what the original purpose

Maybe if I wasted my time reading the original paper It may show the test in a better light but I sincerely doubt it

Remember HCQ was never touted as a cure but just a drug that could assist those infected until a new drug was designed and tested
    Last edited by kingpins: 03/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.