ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ellaishani,I apologise in advance for singling you out.But your...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    ellaishani,

I apologise in advance for singling you out.

But your comments are typical of a person who has absolutely no idea of what actualy happened for this Company this week, nor how significant the announcement realy was to validating the Mix&Go product it produces.

Two things

1) "Volume to me suggests a classic p&d" - on Thursday ADO was sold down to 5.1 cents. It broke out of its ascending triangle last week and was looking as shaky as anything. There was simply no warning of the announcmenet what soever. Yesterdays volume was merely a consequence of the unbeleivably strong run it had when the Mix&Go results were first published back in Jan10. The flock anticipated a similar result and consequently piled into it. - No p&d here, just a bunch of sheep getting caught in an unprofessional auction

2) "The news was really nothing new" - I have learnt over the years that the average person has no idea how to make a buck standing on their own two feet. Fundamentaly most people lack the notion of supply and demand as an economic union. Consequently they almost always miss an obvious opportunity as it walks straight past them. I could go on, but here is my point. BANGS although a customer of ADO, is now about to work for ADO by marketing Mix&Go to the world. BANGS motivation to do so is to take customers and market share away from its major competitors like ROCHE. So although the relationship between BANGS and ADO is old news - the aggressive roll out by BANGS is indeed 'Hot of the Press'.

My final comment to you is this.

Take note of some of the people who have been following this stock over the past two months. Amongst the nics you will see a list of people who have an amazing habit of being involved in Companies that achieve 10-20-30 times upside in a relatively short time. So although you felt felt compelled to impart a little perfunctory comment on the forum about ADO, I hope your broader review and researching abilities do not follow suite.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 348347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.