UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hype, page-30

1. 277 Posts.
    Writer,

While I understand your sentiment, I sincerely hope that you will remain engaged on HC. Big deals, such as the one just finalized with Amgen can, as we have all witnessed, lead to big swings in the SP. Such deals attract short-term traders attempting to capitalize on the either the excitement or despair. There's nothing wrong with swing trading, but unfortunately it often draws a very vocal cast of characters whose sole goal is to "stir the pot through provocative thread titles or by targeting individuals.

I owe many HC posters a personal debt of gratitude, regardless of how the Unilife story ultimately plays out. Whether they're upbeat on the company's prospects or take a more critical view, they have taken the time to share their thoughts, knowledge and research with the rest of us. I hope each and every one of them, including you Writer and TDA, IndiJo, Skypilot, Railroadman, Cadrifter, Naish, Rrunis, Peri, Swiss Gnome, Patrolly, RULES, Kar18na and many, many more continue to post. There are many of us who look forward to hearing what you have to say, who read every word, whether we agree or disagree.

Biowatch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.