UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hey fellas settle down, give them time. What did you expect -...

1. 2,061 Posts.
    Hey fellas settle down, give them time.

What did you expect - Amgen deal, future plans laid out the next day or two.
    Time was taken to get the deal done - what did you expect them to be working on the future structure and plans while they were doing the deal.

Did you expect them to announ the future plans asap (the old management/board), then have a change of management/board. Then the new team would have changed the structure and plans again. Look like real idiots.

No, I see some wheeling and dealing going on about what management changes will happen in the next few weeks. Maybe some more in future months. Also some dealings on who will be on the board now or after the AGM. Surely 2 or more Orbi people will come onto the board. If they are looking for a new CEO - it takes time to find one. Then he puts his stamp on how things are done.

Then the CEO/board could be talking to all the pharmas signed up already about their intentions of ramping etc, so that they can give us some guidelines hopefully - production/volume/times. Maybe this might apply in some way to additional signings. TDA says they are going to spill the beans.

I will be happy to sit here and wait a few weeks "IF" they make changes to the management and board, collect all the info they can and then PRESENT to us as much detail as they can about the future of the company. It is all wrapped up together for me - not to be spun out bit by bit. One big announ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.