UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

At the end of the day this is not about charity, everyone is...

1. 149 Posts.
    At the end of the day this is not about charity, everyone is looking for their own interests. I still remember that ramp post from trade4fun that made the share go nuts, nothing was known after from him and nothing about his predicted takeover finally happened... Probably he was the one selling though. The rule here is never trust anyone here and do your own dd.
    I still belive the biggest issue in this share is the cayman island debacle. These 30m shares are killing it, this 30m shares and the fact that no-one was accounted responsible, that no-one came out and said "hey, that was whoever fail and he's fired". Furthermore, the company is not giving guidance, and giving the lack of accuracy of AS predictions, I really don't understand why would not they... Are they afraid they won't be up to them? Well, nothing new there. Yesterday a couple of posters said Co is aware of that and some news should come, hope this is in the form of guidance. Also this management is burnt, they've made so unfulfilled promises that whatever they said is taken by the market as a joke. I think a breeze of fresh air there would also help... Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.